- Web Design Cornwall -
You name it, we can build it! - What do you want your website to do for you?
What do you want your website to do for you?
A well designed, well organised website can make a huge difference to the perception and understanding of your business. There are many facets to creating and maintaining a successful website and we can help you recognise and achieve this.
Whether you are looking to refresh your current WordPress site, or build a complex and bespoke system to help streamline a part of your business, we can work with you to ensure your website performs at a high level.
Platforms, Services and Languages:Wordpress, Squarespace
PayPal, GoCardless, Stripe
Why Use Design UNLTD For Your Web Design Cornwall?
We Are ExperiencedWe have over 15 years experience in web design and development and have worked with many different types of businesses in Cornwall and beyond.
We Are Easy to Work With
We Are Creative
We build up a brief by asking you questions about who your target audience is and what the unique selling points are.
We Are Reliable
We Are Thorough And Focused On The Details
What Kind Of Website Is Right For Your Business?
Most of the websites we design fall into the one of the following types:
One Page Promotional Website
An online "Shop Window" for your business, perfect for a new business or a trades person.
These tend to give general information on a business and a point of contact for potential customers. If linked in with social media account streams these sites can be a very simple and easy way to show off your previous work.
Open Source CMS Website
If you need more control over the content of your site, then using an open source platform such as WordPress or Joomla makes it possible to build a great website on a limited budget.
If you only require a few pages, a blog or there is a well maintained plugin that does exactly what you need, then we would recommend an Open Source CMS.
Bespoke CMS based Website
Above all, its important that a website is able to adapt and grow with your business. Our bespoke websites use our easy to use CMS that is continually developed and can be customised to do what ever your business needs it to do.
It's not a 'one size fits all' solution, think of it more as a tailored suit from Savile Row.
Website Design Essentials
What makes a successful website design? Here are some key points to adhere to when thinking about your web design cornwall...
- Unique Content - Content is King! high quality and well structured content should always be your primary focus. In return this will attract high quality visitors
- Speed - A slow website can be very frustrating for your users and affect your search rank. However if your site loads lightening fast, but does't contain enough 'meat' for your visitor then that could also have a negative impact
- Accessibility - It must look great and function well across all screen sizes and browsers. Users will expect a similar experience across them all
- Usability - It needs to be easy to use and logical to find the required information and that information should ideally be presented in a structural and digestible form
- A Well Designed Front End - appropriate for your target audience inline with your brand identity. Consistency is really important and this is relevant to design and style, but also language
Responsive Web Design
Lets Us Help You With Your Web Design
If you are embarking on a new web adventure, or need help with one thats lost direction, please get in touch to find out how we can help. You are very welcome to discuss your requirements at our spacious offices overlooking Perranporth beach in Cornwall or we can visit you at your premises. If you would prefer we can always chat over the phone or Skype.
You may also be interested in...